1. Warranty: Frame warranties only apply to manufacturer defects, not accidental damage. Lens warranty covers one replacement in the year following purchase. Lost or stolen eyewear is not covered by warranty.
2. Refunds: There are no refunds on custom eyewear once the order is placed. We place the orders electronically once you pay for them. If we are able to cancel an order after it has been placed, we will charge a 20% restocking fee.
3. Doctor Services: are non-refundable
4. Returns: We will not accept any returns on custom eyewear.
5. Progressive Non-Adapt: If you are a first-time progressive wearer and are unable to adapt to the lens, we will remake the lens to a lined bifocal or single vision at no charge. The original purchase is non-refundable.
6. Service of Eyewear NOT Purchased at Northern Avenue Eye Care: : If you purchase your glasses from us, we will gladly provide services on them at no charge. If you buy your glasses elsewhere and there is a problem, we will charge $42 for a re-refraction with our optometrist.
7. If you cannot make your appointment, please call and leave a voicemail (602) 995-8848 or text (602) 730 -5522 or email (email@example.com) within 24 hours.
8. Using your own frame: : Northern Avenue Eye Care and our partner labs do not accept liability for damage to patient owned frames that may occur during processing. Ask your optician for additional details and options.
9. If you are unsure of your schedule and don’t want to commit to an appointment time, no worries, just call us for same-day appointments.